4 Pines Park Redevelopment
A new Centre of Excellence and 3,000-seat grandstand will be constructed at Brookvale Oval, with work due to commence in September 2020, following approval of the project on July 31.
The Centre of Excellence and 3,000-seat covered northern grandstand will future-proof Brookvale Oval (Lottoland) for future generations of young players by supporting Club development both on and off the field and bolstering its ambitions of launching a women’s NRL team and further enhancing youth sporting development.
Fans will be able to experience Lottoland from the comfort of the new grandstand for the 2022 season, with work expected to take 12-18 months to complete.
- 3,000 covered seating area, food and beverage facilities
- High performance, training and administration facilities
- Medical and rehabilitation facilities
- Elite level gymnasium, aquatic recovery and rehabilitation pools
- Facilities to support on the rise of female sporting participation
- Dedicated and multipurpose community education facilities and community meeting rooms.
The total cost of the investment is $33.1M. This project is jointly funded by the State Government, Federal Government and the Sea Eagles.
The project underlines the commitment of Northern Beaches Council and the Sea Eagles to ongoing investment in Lottoland and builds on the momentum of the joint announcement in July 2019 to upgrade the playing field at the end of the 2020 NRL playing season.
Further updated can be found on the Sea Eagles website here >