E & D Litis Stadium is a football venue located in Leederville, Western Australia and serves as the home of Floreat Athena Football Club. Built in 1959, the venue was formerly a velodrome and hosted cycling for the 1962 Commonwealth Games. Originally known as the Lake Monger Velodrome, or simply the Velodrome, Floreat Athena began playing at the venue in 1985. It was most recently renovated in 1998 and its name was changed at the same time after E & D Litis who donated funds to the upgrade. Facilities include a social club with terraced seating in front of it, a grandstand with undercover seating and a hill surrounding the pitch. The total capacity is estimated at 5,000, including 1,000 seats.