Bogan names and or spelling

Discuss AFL, Rugby League, Football, Cricket and any other Aussie Sport!
Rob
Gold

Re: Bogan names and or spelling

Post by Rob »

Spotted this one in the Swimming on TV the other day

MASELLI-SHERIDAN, MIKKAYLA

Even that website hadn't come up with that spelling. And they've got about 5 versions of it.

yob
Platinum

Post by yob »

Bogans will always be ahead of the curve.

Simmo79
Platinum

Post by Simmo79 »

Not a sport thing, but my sister told me that one of her youngling patients was named T-A (pronounced: Tadasha). "The dash isn't silent" the young Elizabeth mother indignantly told her.

Jeffles
Platinum

Post by Jeffles »

Your sister must be a gold mine of information.

the crow
Gold

Post by the crow »

best one yet.....well done Thyphona

Rob
Gold

Post by Rob »

Simmo79 wrote:Not a sport thing, but my sister told me that one of her youngling patients was named T-A (pronounced: Tadasha). "The dash isn't silent" the young Elizabeth mother indignantly told her.
There really should be a radiation room in every maternity hospital that people like that can be directed into to ensure they can no longer breed. Label it the 'Tattoo room' or something like that.

Boba Fett
Silver

Post by Boba Fett »

Rob wrote:
Simmo79 wrote:Not a sport thing, but my sister told me that one of her youngling patients was named T-A (pronounced: Tadasha). "The dash isn't silent" the young Elizabeth mother indignantly told her.
There really should be a radiation room in every maternity hospital that people like that can be directed into to ensure they can no longer breed. Label it the 'Tattoo room' or something like that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spirit of Santos
Bronze

Post by Spirit of Santos »

The rat boy in the Casey Heynes viral video's name is Ritchard.

I wonder if his bogan parents:

A) Were unclear on the spelling of Richard.
B) Wanted to create a new name by combining the common form of rendering the nickname for a person called Richard (Ritch) with the ending of the name Richard (ard).

Adelaide_United_Red
Silver

Post by Adelaide_United_Red »

Spirit of Santos wrote:The rat boy in the Casey Heynes viral video's name is Ritchard.

B) Wanted to create a new name by combining the common form of rendering the nickname for a person called Richard (Ritch) with the ending of the name Richard (ard).
yeah and you watch the interview and you can tell the little pr*ck has no remorse at all, he's just sorry he finally got caught(and with a mate taking camera-phone footage, no more "he-said, she-said" to hide behind. He(Ritchard) says he didn't know he'd(Casey) been bullied most of his school career..I call BS, the little d*ck was probably behind most of the bullying himself...I'm glad the little bogue got himself publically humiliated, should be more of it IMO.

Boba Fett
Silver

Post by Boba Fett »

That was a fantastic body slam. When's his first UFC fight?

Rob
Gold

Post by Rob »

I reckon when a 12 year old has an eyebrow ring and rat tail it really adds to his credibility.
And shows how his parents are obviously responsible, caring people that can spell names correctly.

Simmo79
Platinum

Post by Simmo79 »

Spirit of Santos wrote:The rat boy in the Casey Heynes viral video's name is Ritchard.

I reckon they just misspelt RichTard

Adelaide_United_Red
Silver

Post by Adelaide_United_Red »

It appears our new Cricket Captain has a new squeeze after Where the Bloody Hell are ya? Bingle.
I've always associated the name Kylie with bogans, so imagine the "uurgh look*" on my face when I see that Pup's new missus goes by the name of: Kyly Boldy
*purely for the name, she looks like a fair looker of course, wouldn't expect a man to downgrade after receiving a promotion.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entert ... 6021342919
Last edited by Adelaide_United_Red on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yob
Platinum

Post by yob »

I believe I have outdone the double barrel hyphen. Last night this particular individual had a double barrel hyphen name but with a twist - a first name of Jo-Anne which would have been perfectly acceptable as Joanne, but the parents ruled on principle.

Jeffles
Platinum

Post by Jeffles »