RUgby Union World Cup Mismatches

Discuss AFL, Rugby League, Football, Cricket and any other Aussie Sport!
Tonic
Bronze

Post by Tonic »

South Korea a minnow? ..... Have you been in a cryogenic freeze for the past decade?

argee
Bronze

Post by argee »

If I hear the word 'minnow' one more time in this topic I think I'm going to scream.

marcus
Bronze

Post by marcus »

Last edited by marcus on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

argee
Bronze

Post by argee »

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
P.S. Go Wallabies! Me thinks the All Blacks might choke once again. I hope. And watch out for Les Bleus (France), the most underrated and over-achieving team still left in the tournament.

Jeffles
Platinum

Post by Jeffles »

'Jeffles' , by your logic there should only be 6 teams in RWC, 10 in soccer WC, 4 in Cricket WC, 3 in swimming world champs, 2 in netball WC, and the IOC should tell three quarters of all olympians to piss of next year in Athens
I never said that "guy". I want World Cups to have competitive teams. Teams with credibility. You've missed my point.

And as a side note, the Olympics deliberately try to include people of all nations. It is a world celebration. Hence' they;ve allowed "elite" athletes such as Eric the Eel in Sydney 2000.

Meanwhile my reckoning would say the 3rd place playoff in the RUWC will be the better game. Those two teams are actually entertain me and endear me (ever so slightly) to the other Rugby.