Tennis Stadiums

Chat about stadiums in New Zealand and all around the world!
Jeffles
Platinum

Tennis Stadiums

Post by Jeffles »

Thought this one could get the ball rolling.

A temporary stadium inside the Terra Mitica theme park in Spain is hosting the current Round One World Group Davis Cup tie against Serbia. Capacity is 14,000 and the start of the tie was delayed because of storm damage to one of the stands.

tispasa

Re: Tennis Stadiums

Post by tispasa »

Where can I find a private tennis coach for my daughter? We live in Central Tx(Waco area)? My daughter is on the high school tennis team but wants to improve her game. We are looking for a private coach for her. I have no idea how to even begin a search for private instruction.

bazza
Silver

Post by bazza »

Do the Branch Davidians run training camps?

the crow
Gold

Post by the crow »

Start looking in the US is my first tip.

Simmo79
Platinum

Post by Simmo79 »

tispasa wrote:Where can I find a private tennis coach for my daughter? We live in Central Tx(Waco area)? My daughter is on the high school tennis team but wants to improve her game. We are looking for a private coach for her. I have no idea how to even begin a search for private instruction.
Contact Baylor and find out if any of their kids on tennis scholarships also provide tuition

hot_dogma
Platinum

Post by hot_dogma »

tispasa wrote:Where can I find a private tennis coach for my daughter? We live in Central Tx(Waco area)? My daughter is on the high school tennis team but wants to improve her game. We are looking for a private coach for her. I have no idea how to even begin a search for private instruction.
Pics or...