Sydney International Speedway
The Sydney International Speedway is a new facility under construction within the Western Sydney Parklands’ Precinct 5, adjacent to the Sydney Motorsport Park and Sydney Dragway. The new speedway replaces the now-closed Valvoline Raceway (Parramatta Speedway), located on Government-owned land at Clyde, which is required to house a future stabling and maintenance facility for the Sydney Metro West project.
Due for completion in September 2021, the new speedway will feature a 4750-seat grandstand with corporate facilities, workshops and garages as well as trackside pits and spectator facilities, including terraced seating for as many as 7000 fans.
• A new world-class clay-based racetrack for both speedway cars and motorcycles including sprint, wingless sprint, street stockers, V8 dirt modified and Formula 500 cars
• A new grandstand and terraced seating to accommodate up to 7000 spectators
• Public amenities, corporate boxes, food, beverage and merchandise outlets
• Dedicated parking for speedway competitors and spectators
• Additional overflow parking with flexibility to be used for dragway events
• Dual access to the precinct by creating new vehicle access to the speedway pit area via a new intersection built off Ferrers Road
• A dedicated competitor pit area to service the speedway
• Workshops, garages and trackside support services.