English Premier League 2007/08

Talk about what's going on in the world of sport.
yob
Platinum

Re: English Premier League 2007/08

Post by yob »

And a special thank you to the Arsenal fans getting "I wanna go home, I wanna go ho-o-ome, Leicester's a sh*t hole, I wanna go home" in my head, all. f***ing. day.

Simmo79
Platinum

Post by Simmo79 »

At least they sing that one. Wanderers fans strangle the harmony and tune out of Sloop John B so it sounds like sh*t

dibo
Gold

Post by dibo »

Simmo79 wrote:At least they sing that one. Wanderers fans strangle the harmony and tune out of Sloop John B so it sounds like sh*t
Mariners fans don't even realise there is a tune to pretty much any song. If it's a 4 line tune, they'll get as far as line 1 and then they're just on repeat. Does my head in.

kilonewton
Bronze

Post by kilonewton »

yob wrote:And a special thank you to the Arsenal fans getting "I wanna go home, I wanna go ho-o-ome, Leicester's a sh*t hole, I wanna go home" in my head, all. f***ing. day.
I've sung that one a few times as a Leeds away fan. To be fair though, Walsall, Millwall, Southend, Leyton and Portsmouth are all sh*tholes.

yob
Platinum

Post by yob »

Westbrom fans do a really good rendition of "Next year you'll be Chelsea." And held it for a good 15 minutes against ManU.