update windy hill, morrabin and glenfiere pages

Anything relating to the Austadiums website such as feedback, ideas & site updates.

whats is your fav past vfl ground

morrabin
38%
windy hill
No votes
glenfiere
25%
whitten
38%

Total votes: 8

reece
Bronze

update windy hill, morrabin and glenfiere pages

Post by reece »

I was just wandering cam that now that you have some photos of these stadiums you should update the pages. :D

stadiumking
Gold

Post by stadiumking »

good topic reece....although (it's too late now) you should have thought about putting the poll section in the stadiums section

i'd have to say whitten oval. having been to all of them...it has some sort of charm and allure...but that said, it's not a particularly attractive ground. more to do with the aura created. glenferrie is cute, but a little detached for some reason. moorabbin (for me) is quite uninteresting.....and windy hill probably rates up there somewhere.

maybe reece, you should set about deleting as many of the double posts as you can :wink:

cam
Gold

Post by cam »

Yes I've got plenty of photos to add - if only I had something else.... time. :wink:
They'll be added, eventually.

p.s. Triple-post removed. 8)

Jeffles
Platinum

Post by Jeffles »

It will happen in good time I'm sure.

Meanwhile Cam I notice your change of avatar. Could it be related to the results of the weekend. Live it up. They won't be a happy team at Hawthorn that much this year.

cam
Gold

Post by cam »

Yeah sure is mate. Melbourne Storm losing 2 in a row... the avatar just had to go. Would have been a tough decision (hawks or storm avatar) if the Storm won the last 2 games, considering the hawks performance on the weekend. Mate we've got a good young team. This year is rebuilding for sure, but you never know how we'll go. It's a long season...

Ozabyss
Bronze

Post by Ozabyss »

Ahh, let me think about this one. Moorabbin or Moorabbin. OK I have decided, Moorabbin, although i can understand why opposition supporters hated it, even when they won 8)

reece
Bronze

Post by reece »

Hi guys i think windy hill is pretty good because it's got old charm but still modern with all the sponsors and with there good facilities. :D I also like morabin, but I'm not really shore why :P