Cricket is better off because of Australian Football

Discuss AFL, Rugby League, Football, Cricket and any other Aussie Sport!
nobleoz
Gold

Post by nobleoz »

Paul Sartre: "hell is other people"

Nines
Silver

Post by Nines »

nobleoz wrote:Paul Sartre: "hell is other people"
I love other people .

Nines
Silver

Post by Nines »

With the proposed redevelopment of AO cricket will be much better off in SA . Since the capacity of the new stadium is only slightly in excess of the current SANFL stadium Aussie Rules gains little .

. :cry:

Egan
Platinum

Post by Egan »

LOL

AFL has an inner city venue. If you think that Port Adelaide was going to be viable for much longer at Football Park you are kidding yourself.

Inner city venue is in the interest of AFL/State Government/Cricket - Learn how to share. You can increase your revenue, even if you have to make compromises :roll:

Dimwit learnt this the hard way with his Etihad and MCG contract renegotiations...

yob
Platinum

Post by yob »

Egan wrote:LOL

AFL has an inner city venue. If you think that Port Adelaide was going to be viable for much longer at Football Park you are kidding yourself.
You talk big, but I see no evidence that you've seen a PAFC annual report or know how to read it.

Dan
Silver

Post by Dan »

Nines wrote:With the proposed redevelopment of AO cricket will be much better off in SA . Since the capacity of the new stadium is only slightly in excess of the current SANFL stadium Aussie Rules gains little .

Since when is a high capacity the ticket to financial success?.The NFL has proven that slightly lower capacity venues generate a higher income stream that the previous massive coliseums of NFLs past.

Nines
Silver

Post by Nines »

Dan wrote:
Nines wrote:With the proposed redevelopment of AO cricket will be much better off in SA . Since the capacity of the new stadium is only slightly in excess of the current SANFL stadium Aussie Rules gains little .

Since when is a high capacity the ticket to financial success?.
Totally agree . There's not much in it for the SANFL going from a stadium they own to a stadium that they will share , with only a slightly increased capacity .

Egan
Platinum

Post by Egan »

yob wrote: You talk big, but I see no evidence that you've seen a PAFC annual report or know how to read it.
No I just kept reading about how Port Adelaide didn't think they were ever going to be able to be viable at Football Park and were desperate to move to Adelaide Oval...

Nines
Silver

Post by Nines »

Egan wrote: I just kept reading about how Port Adelaide didn't think they were ever going to be able to be viable at Football Park and were desperate to move to Adelaide Oval...
So you are saying that cricket is going to be better off due to the PAFC .

:o

Egan
Platinum

Post by Egan »

:lol:

No, Port Adelaide will be better off at an inner city venue, whether they play at Adelaide Oval or the new stadium planned by the Liberals.

Plus its hardly a revelation as I have said cricket has benefited from Australian Rules Football, just as Australian Rules Football has benefited from cricket about 300 times.

Its just your brain cell can't absorb that...A propagandist only wants one answer. One that suggests that AFL is the best sport on the planet.

Nines
Silver

Post by Nines »

Egan wrote: No, Port Adelaide will be .....
Take your medication son - you're believing your own spin .

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Egan
Platinum

Post by Egan »

Nines wrote:

Selective quoting :lol:

Just what Port Adelaide have said in the press for the last 8 months...But heck you wouldn't know the ins and outs of what ALF writers have said in the AdelaideNow of how Port Adelaide privately wanted out of Football Park...

Nines
Silver

Post by Nines »

Egan wrote:
Nines wrote:

Selective quoting :lol:

Just what Port Adelaide have said in the press for the last 8 months...But heck you wouldn't know the ins and outs of what ALF writers have said in the AdelaideNow of how Port Adelaide privately wanted out of Football Park...
Just take your medication son , everthing will return to normal .

Egan
Platinum

Post by Egan »

I have no access to your drugs...

Its quite a strong dose I need to become an evangelist of the AFL evangelical church...

Nines
Silver

Post by Nines »

Egan wrote:I have no access to your drugs...

Its quite a strong dose I need to become an evangelist of the AFL evangelical church...
It's ok my son just kneal down .

AND take your medication ..