Transgender Inclusion in Cricket: University Research Project

Discuss AFL, Rugby League, Football, Cricket and any other Aussie Sport!
Unistudent500
Bronze

Transgender Inclusion in Cricket: University Research Project

Post by Unistudent500 »

Hi everyone:

I am a student at the University of South Australia, and I am posting here to see if you would be interested in participating in my short survey. I received permission from the admin and this project has been approved by the University of South Australia's Human Research Ethics Committee Ethics Protocol 203610.

My research topic is exploring transgender inclusion in the AFL and Cricket Australia. This entails analysing policy documents, news media articles, and collecting and understanding fans thoughts and perspectives on this matter. To collect and understand fans views on transgender inclusion, I have created a survey that should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. The survey is completely voluntary, and if you decide to participate, you will remain entirely anonymous. The only information collected will be your gender, age range, Australian state of residence, and favourite cricket team. The main part of the survey will contain three open-ended questions that simply ask you your thoughts and perspectives on the inclusion of transgender athletes in cricket and broader sport.

For more information about the study and your participation, please click the link to the survey:

https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... txnUYB5Ayi

Thank you for your time.

Unistudent500
Bronze

Re: Transgender Inclusion in Cricket: University Research Project

Post by Unistudent500 »

This is my last call to see if anyone would like to fill out my survey. It takes no more than 10 minutes. Here is the link: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... txnUYB5Ayi

Thank you to everyone who has taken a look at it!

Unistudent500
Bronze

Re: Transgender Inclusion in Cricket: University Research Project

Post by Unistudent500 »

Working on those at the moment. It won't be for a little while, but I'll be sure to post a summary of the results when I'm all done.