Richmond Oval (officially known as City Mazda Stadium) lies west of the city, and is home to the West Adelaide Football Club, otherwise known as the Bloods. The ground was first used in 1958 in a match against West Torrens of which the Bloods won by 10 points.
The ground has training lights, the main grandstand, the B.K. Faehse Stand, sits on the western wing with a capacity for about 1,500 people. The rest of the ground is terraced with grassed areas on the north-eastern and south-western corners.
Before entering into a naming rights agreement with City Mazda, the oval was had a previous naming rights deal with Broadspectrum (Oval). Traditionally the ground is known as Richmond Oval. The venue now has lights suitable for night SANFL games.