Contribute: Update Stadium Info

Discuss stadium news, redevelopment, construction & future stadiums.
cam
Gold

Contribute: Update Stadium Info

Post by cam »

Hope everyone's had a great Christmas & New Years break.
There's been plenty of new features & improvements on Austadiums recently with lots more to come.

One section which has just returned after some tech issues took it offline ages ago is the Contribute section - new & improved.
Check it out: http://www.austadiums.com/contribute
(Also available via a link on every stadium page & in the footer of the site)

With 257 stadiums currently listed, there are plenty way out of date! There's also 107 venues in the database with no info. Austadiums relies on the contribution from its visitors - now it's easier than ever to do it. There's also an option to add a new venue. Photos will be introduced soon. And we're also looking for people to write articles - get your name out to thousands of readers. See the Contribute section for full details. Thanks :)

Other new features include new-look event pages which include event twitter feeds, nearby accommodation for most stadiums, stadium reviews/ratings is now fixed, and other various items. More to come including a bit of a fresh look.

Jeffles
Platinum

Re: Contribute: Update Stadium Info

Post by Jeffles »

Good feature. I will get the keyboard ready.

NRLandMore
Bronze

Post by NRLandMore »

Yep. I've already been apart of this.

NRLandMore
Bronze

Post by NRLandMore »

In regards to updating Stadium info etc, how exactly would you like the stadium info to be updated?

I wrote an update for this site on Belmore Sports Ground but did it blindly, I hope it serves the purpose correctly.